Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Google Local (Maps on Smartphone)

just ran into this application where you can view the entire U.S.A on your sweety smartphone!!!! Only U.S.A maps(routes) are currently served.Pakistan is out of there,we can zoom in to few levels of our country,no maps/routes yet.Theres' a problem viewing satellite images(jpegs) currently,hope its solved out soon!!Then we can proudly announce:: "Google Earth on Smartphones"!!Procedure::1)Visit Google Local on your smartphone.Enjoy the world on your mobile!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I thought I'd drop by to say hello and read through your archives. Very nice!

I don't have a smartphone, but do rely on google for maps still. Most times they are pretty good, but I have run across the occasional "bad info" map here and there. In all, I am impressed that technology has made the strides it has in the last 10 years or so. It shows that we do indeed live in a small world.

Scott said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I don't know how in the world you ever got there, but I do appreciate it.

Interesesting blog... i will be back to check it out.

Take care,

Scott

Charli Cole said...

Mansoor,

Don't you dare thank me for the invitation, luv. You're welcome at my blog anytime. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the compliments.

I'm going to try to keep it up. :)

I look forward to seeing you again. So, don't be a stranger. All right?

Have a good one and take care.

Phats said...

I am a loser I don't have a cell phone :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

OZMAN ZIA said...

Hy its incredibly large in such a small time. good to have you on blog bring in Bajwa SB :)

Mansoor Qaisar said...

Thanks uzeee !!!!!!! i am deeply thinking about your opinion ;)