Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My Inside……writes to remember, remember to execute & execute to prove

Some one told me that write to remember, remember to execute & execute to prove you. So I decided to write, what I think, what I analyze, what I observe, what I gain and what I lose around me. It is very difficult to me, to learn alone. I want to learn with team work because I know consolidate efforts produce result and every one learn new things from it. Any way let see what happened. Every day becomes with new ideas, new experiences and new revelation. I have to learn from every side……INSHALLAH

4 comments:

OZMAN ZIA said...

Classic!!!! its the greatest post i have gone through in your blog.Buddy ur one cool guy!!

Mansoor Qaisar said...

Thanks for your comments & apreciation

starry said...

nice post.

Anonymous said...

Then join or formulate 'V'.